Friday, August 10, 2012

My Husband's Hello Kitty Phone Strap Collection

These are my husband's Hello Kitty Phone strap collection.

Phone straps are the cheapest collectible item you might want to have when travelling in different places here in Japan.

He started collecting these since 1998.

They are a bit dirty because they'd been hanging in his car for eight years.

Last week, the toy helicopter where these straps were hanging, broke

... so we have to transfer them to a new one.




While transfering them to a new helicopter toy, I decided to take photos of each of the straps and put them here in my blog.

hellokitty2

hellokitty1

hellokitty3














































Thanks for dropping by

See you on my next post

XXX

Love,
JZ

3 comments:

  1. Cool collection, the Hello Kitty reading a book is my absolute favorite but there's a lot of great ones in there. Amazing that he's been collecting these for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like them! Actually he also have some helo kitty plushies haha! and more straps I will post the 2nd part soon =)
    take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute vintage hello kitty stuffs!
    Kawaii. :)

    LOVE,
    NERZA OF fashionerza.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...